Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 35th Anniversary!


We surprised my parents on their 35th wedding anniversary with a backyard bash with their friends and family. They were shocked to say the least- we pulled it off!!!
We attempted to replicate their wedding cake for the bash, but let's just say it was a little "too unique" so we used their wedding colors and came up with this darling little number.
How beautiful is my sister's backyard, it was a fabulous place to have this party, we rented tables, chairs, and umbrellas, and cooked up some delicious food to celebrate!
Here's the party throwers, my sister and brother, Danika and Scott- man I am blessed to have such awesome siblings!
Ahh, a little cake swap like the wedding reception 35 years ago!
My wonderful family...
After the party, just hanging out, tuckered out from all the work!

No comments: