Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I know, I know...


I know what you are thinking- "honestly Andrea, can't you keep your kid away from the chocolate already- haven't we gone through this already???" But can I just say, I live in an old house when they didn't believe in pantries, so the only thing I have for my dry goods is this tiny cupboard with a knob that is eye level to Emery. Often times, she helps herself to a snack and brings it to me to give her a small bowl of it or a cracker from the bag. But yesterday, she helped herself. Was is because she knew I wouldn't have given her any? probably, but here's what my stinker got into today- my dark chocolate I use for baking- is there "guilty" written on her forehead or what? I think the bar was as big as her! At least she makes me laugh with all this choc-o-holic behavior... she's just like my mom, we'll and me to for that matter!



1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness! She is just so cute no matter what she gets into!