Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wedding in San Diego...

So a few weekends ago, we got to take a quick jaunt down to San Diego to see one of my favorite people, Miss Monica Hite, get hitched to an awesome and darling guy, Mr. Elliot Coupe. It was an awesome wedding to witness because it had so much of what the couple valued- their love for God, their love for one another, and all of their favorite things! It wasn't over the top, but it was so specific to them- I could have guessed whose wedding it was even if their names weren't printed on the invites! I loved it!!! Here are a few snip-its from the fabulous weekend!
The Darling Bride & Groom
The adorable and fun decorations- I loved them!
The rehearsal with fun college friends!
My wonderful friends from Cal Poly, Monica & Kara, and all of our honey bunnies!
Fun friends and old roommates, together again!
The fellas... we even got to see our good buddy Josh again- a delight!
My good buddies, you'll always have a special place in my heart girlies!
Congrats again Monica & Elliot- we are SOOOO excited for you!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I roomed with Monica and Krissa when I first moved to SLO! So great to see Monica looking so happy and so beautiful.

Also, adorable purple dress!

The Zaballos Family said...

ann...you make pregnancy look real good! way to go skinny mini! we missed you last night!!

Deb said...

Annie, What a nice "snip-it" you wrote about Monica and Elliot. They make a darling couple! and she was a beautiful bride! Look like a lovely wedding---so happy for them both.

The rest of you girls looked really pretty too! and I couldn't tell you were 7 months pregnant! Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing will all of us.

Love, Mom