Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Newest Addition: Baby Wyatt

So much to update on, so little time! So most important things first!!!! My LITTLE BROTHER had his first baby... so so so fun!!!!
We got a call Saturday morning that my newest little nephew was about to make his entrance into the world 2 weeks early, so we headed up north to be there for his grand appearance. He is so stinkin' cute, tons of black hair, looks like his Mama, and just as teeny as can be... we love you already Wyatt Scott Zaballos!

Hanging out in the waiting room with Daddy to be "Uncle Cott"
Our chance to visit little Wyatt once he arrived - we love him!
Proud Grammie & Papa- this makes 4 grandbabies for them!
Welcome Wyatt to the "Clan of Chaos!!!"
(From L to R: my sis Danika, her son Jude & her other son Owen, my mom Debs holding baby Wyatt, and of course my goof ball Emmie down below)
And we had time to celebrate my honey's birthday, the day after Wyatt's arrival- lots of celebrating to do! Happy Birthday Bubs, I love you!!!!

(Baby Haddon Update: I am 7 months along and can't wait to meet our little guy to add to the clan of boys!!!)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Annie,

What a great up date on your blog! I love all the new pictures of all the kids! especially of our newest addition--#4--Wyatt!

Can't wait to meet #5 in just a couple of months!

Love, Mom

katygirl said...

you look beautiful for 7 months preggers.

CC said...

How very fun and joyful! Congrats to your family, and, you look absolutely beautiful!!