Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emer-doo and Jedders

My peanuts are getting bigger! Emery turned 3 yesterday and Jed turned 4 months today- they are so much fun... I ABSOLUTELY love them to pieces, I love that I get to stay home with them, I love my job, I love playing with them and I love loving them!

Always lots of laughs with Cousin Griffin!
Emery loves to put Jed in the swing along with Beloved Monkey and let them both enjoy the ride! He's such a good sport!!


Cousin Jude giving Baby Jed a stroll around Grammie's Kitchen in the dolly stroller!
SO much fun to be had!

2 comments:

Holly said...

She's three already?! Oh my time does fly. It feels like just yesterday when we were on the bus to the district meeting and you filled me in on your future bundle of joy. Andrea, I'm so glad that you are blessed with such beautiful, joyful children. God is good!

Deb said...

HI Annie, I know I already told you this, but I LOVE all the new pictures on your blog! Em and Jed are just darling! Looks like Em's party was a hit! Keep the pictures comin!


Love, Mom